Fungi Health benefits include weight loss, removal of high cholesterol levels, and diabetes. Muscles are a rich source of fiber. Selenium, vitamin C and vitamin D in the fungus can also help increase the strength of the immune system.
Tips Is Taken From The Gaia Voice
- Vitamin D and Calcium Absorb Helper A nutrient rich in copper minerals necessary for bone health, mushrooms are also very beneficial for bone health thanks to this feature. In addition, sun-fungi are also an excellent source of vitamin D and have the feature of increasing calcium absorption.
- saturated feeling data These fungi contain no fat, and a white fungus contains approximately 20 grams of calories. Another feature of fungi, which are very low in sodium, they give a feeling of saturation, like meat. Therefore, it is a very good food source for a healthy diet.
- Increases Iron absorption: Copper has a number of benefits for the body, and this mineral is abundant in mushrooms. Copper controls and increases iron intake from food, plays a role in liver storage and excretion. Mushrooms also contain high levels of iron. These two minerals work together to provide significant benefits for healthy bones and blood cells.
- Sources of energy Fungi are rich in B vitamins: riboflavin (B2), folate (B9), thiamine (B1), pantothenic acid (B5) and niacin (B3). They help the body take advantage of the food we consume and to produce red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Rich in Selenium: The selenium content of the fungus is often not short. Although the main source of selenium in humans is animal food such as meat, mushrooms are a very important food for vegetarians to meet their selenium needs. This nutrient is beneficial to bone health and strength with a significant selenium content. Strengthens teeth, hair and nails. It is a powerful antioxidant. The content of selenium in fungi varies from species to species, but in general the fungus contains a significant proportion of this mineral.
- Low Cholesterol: The fungus does not contain cholesterol and fat, the carbohydrate content is very low. In this way, the body provides lean protein. Fiber and some enzymes it contains can also help lower cholesterol levels. Moreover, high lean protein is dug up to cause cholesterol burning. It balances the levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) and HDL (good cholesterol) and prevents diseases such as atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke.
- Anti-cancer Muscles are a great source of selenium. Studies show that the mineral selenium is anticancer, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It can also help reduce the potential and risk of cancer, heart disease, thyroid disease and cognitive decline.